Saturday, September 06, 2008

Labrea

I can't stand it anymore
but I have to. If I leave I'll be 'selfish and self centered' and leaving people in the lurch when we all promised not to do that to each other.
I'm a 'liar' and a 'fucking asshole' and 'selfish and self centered' and I 'run this place just look around (perhaps in reference to the fact that I own things that are in our house?!). It was admitted to me that I can't make this person happy and they don't like me. I can't make them happy no matter what I do because I AM me and only me.
me, I.
what else am I suppose to be they?
I'm stuck.
and I'm drowning.
and often feel like I'm dying of someone's malice at their whim.
can't let them into my mental space. ignore them. ok.
perhaps it would be better if they didn't have to deal with me.
if no one had to.
i'll go live in the fucking northwoods that suit?
I take myself with myself wherever I go.
It is a constraint I must live with.
When someone is repeatedly talking about cat poo and I ask them to please stop because it's getting gross and then I am told 'then walk away' while i'm in the midst of doing something ....this person is acting 3.
I'm so tired of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home