Friday, May 02, 2008

poetry

This is some poetry. First time writing by my friend Bill G. Just got him interested in reading and writing poetry. Not bad for a middle aged man who hasn't written poetry since elementary school.

The air is chilling
The wind is blowing
The autumn leaves are falling
Soon the snow will be falling
On one cold snowy. blowing. day.
-----------------------------------
The moon is shining bright
The stars are twinkling tight
But still it's a vey dark night
---------------------------------

God knows the soul
God knows the heart
God also knows the mind
But can you call him yours?
I can call him mine.
-----------------------------------
you asked me for ten dollars
then you asked me for a dollar
then you asked me for a quarter
then you fretted for a dime
Why?
I told you I have no money.
not even a penny.
-------------------------

And those are Bill's first 4 poems. I'm impressed.


until next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home