Sunday, January 04, 2009

Doctor Who mathematics

My friend Matt and I are Doctor Who fanatics. Upon the release of the name of the new Doctor Who, Matt Smith, today we realized a disturbing trend. With each new regeneration of the Good Doctor his appearance has become younger and younger and younger and younger...etc. Anyone else notice this?
I have prepared a graph here indicating these findings:


From William Hartnell on down to Matt Smith, if these findings are conclusive we will have a Time Lord using his sonic pacifier to pacify Daleks in about 10 years.


Not the real ages of the actors.
Lolz have been changed to protect the innocent.
Any resemblance to any Doctor Who living or sealed in the Time War is purely intentional.

My other vehicle is the TARDIS, baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I don't recognize your name. How do I know you?

January 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home