Wednesday, February 21, 2007

beaten with a stick

All right. It all seems to come in deluges does it not? Today I feel like I've been beaten with a stick from the insides. My emotions are bruised as is my heart. Feeling like one of the most important people in your life doesn't give a fig about you and feels perhaps they are stupid for staying involved in your life, getting yelled at by one of your clients (even if it wasn't personal and just transference this is why I am NOT a counselor among other reasons). And just generally feeling like going and walking away from work and jumping into the Susquehanna River (don't worry Spidey I won't). To much to change, to worried about what other people think. It's overwhelming.
Then again.
Why should I care.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Other Gatekeeper said...

You sound like me last October.

I can understand not being able to care, so I won't bother trying to convince you that you should. You'll get there when you're able. In the meantime, you can know that i care, and so do the others. You know who i mean.

And for the record, i care because you're my sister and i love you.

Also for the record, you are worth the work of healing.

February 23, 2007 at 2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sending you a ((((hug))))

March 2, 2007 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home