Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tin Foil Love

I am having one of those days. It may have something to do with the fact that I took Benadryll earlier today and I still feel draggy and lousy and now I feel depressed. I am having one of those days. I don't want to work. I don't want to be professional and I sure as HELL don't want to be NICE. I want to go out with my friends and have fun. And that's all I want to do. Tin Foil love. Have you ever accidentally got a piece of tin foil in your mouth that didn't make it off some cooked food? It is not a very nice experience to bite into it. Tin foil is not pleasant to chew. Today I ran into one of my clients that are very hard to love. Tin foil love. And besides being hard to chew, unfortunately I don't think my love was very real. Spare me the sermon I know what I have to do etc. Just venting.
Tin foil is shiny, and cheap, and generally not very strong. Tin foil love is some tough stuff to deal with because it makes you cringe. I don't even know how much sense this makes. Moreover I don't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

No sermon here. Loving people ISN'T easy.... especially on down days.

December 11, 2006 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home