Friday, February 13, 2009

alright

Well went to see Coraline 3D tonight VERY good and highly enjoyable. Just totally want to read the book now!

*On a positive note, I looked at my pile of dirty laundry and my roommate's fat cat sniffing it and sighed shooed him out and finally picked up all the laundry I could see and picked up a bunch of trash and threw it away lined up some shoes. My cat is now looking at the floor like 'What's this mommy?' And just generally feel much better about being able to see the floor again.
This is a great thing.

*Today was not the day for beadmaking. I finished one bead. I burned myself twice on the same popped shard. The glass rod exploded part of it hit my sleeve and burned a bit after saying ow I set my forearm down on the workstation and it came into contact with the same burning shard apparently (or perhaps a different one? I didn't see, but I prefer the pathetic irony that allows me to complain about it so it's gonna be the same one) whereby it immediately began to raise a small blister on my skin so I looked like I got bit by a firefly. It just looks like a bug bite now.

yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home