Thursday, June 02, 2005

brain melt

Staying up until 2 am can be quite entertaining. Staying up until 2 am when you have detailed work to do the next day can be stupid. Stupid but entertaining.
I watched Dr. Dolittle tonight and ate Taco Bell. I did nothing. I accomplished nothing. Or did I . Vegging out isn't such a bad thing.
Have the opportunity to start playing clarinet with a friend who plays piano, at a coffee house in Zionsville soon. Will be looking forward to that. We are going to try some Klezmer music. My friend's reply was "What is Klezmer music" Oy Gevalt we have some work to do. Think Fiddler on the Roof meets Dixieland and Chicago Blues, all piled together in a cart drawn by Teyve the milkman and a mini me version of Leonard Bernstein to Israel while a Yenta gives Yidderskeit lessons in dance, music, and oy. That's Klezmer. It's pure earthly joy of life distilled into music. By the way, to any who read these posts, comments are always always welcome...liked... etc. hint hint.
Thinking of joining the Star Wars combine

I must have a laugh at this. I wonder how much free time I actually think I have for things like this. It looks fun, but possibly cumbersome. Ah well let's see how much patience Andrea actually has.
Heck it's 9:45 pm what do you expect? Hemingway? Fitzgerald? I can barely manage See Jane Run right now. Nu? Whaddya waitin for go practice your yiddish or your hora or listen to some Klezmer. Better yet , call yer mother .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home